Sunday, March 27, 2011

The "Cute As a Button" Series Continues!

It was my nephew's first birthday this weekend!  TIME FLIES.  I remember when he was just a wrinkle of a baby and now he's got teeth, is walking around and says, "Hi, Mom!"  Craaaazy.

To jog your memories, I made him a series of paintings for Christmas called, "Cute As a Button."  It's just cute animals on 5x7 inch canvases.  And somewhere, a button is involved.  Here's Christmas again...


And here's what I made for him to add to his wall for his birthday:


AND.... my mom's birthday was last week and she wanted some artwork for his bedroom there, so she got these yesterday:


So now Nate is outfitted with the hottest thing going in kid art in both his houses.  Such a spoiled little boy!  Happy birthday, Nate!


1 comment:

  1. I heart the giraffe one that's really cute. I can't beleive he's already 1, i remember you being excited about being an Aunt. Isn't it awesome?!

    Marcy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails