Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Project Runway Returns!

Dear Readers,

As some of you know, I heart Project Runway. HEART IT! And before I jumped over to Blogspot, I always blogged about it on my MySpace page. And even though MySpace is an antiquated piece of crap, I will continue to keep my Project Runway blogs there and keep my musings/ramblings of The New Old Biddy here on blogspot.

So if you'd like to check out my newest Project Runway blog w/ a promo Lifetime is airing, run on over to www.myspace.com/jennifereolin and enjoy the carnage.

Making it work!
The New Old Biddy

PS - I'm dubious about Lifetime's handling of the show.
PPS - I am already prepared to hate it, yet love it.
PPPS - I really would like Tim Gunn to be my second husband. Even though he's on the other team. If he could just dress me in the morning I'd be all, "Squeeeeeee!"
PPPPS - Send therapy.

5 comments:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly. I would also like to add, that I would love to have martinis with Tim Gunn while talking about Mad Men and can't wait to see Heidi Auff-ing people with her big pregnant belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused - why not post your Runway stuff here too? Now I've got to follow two blogs instead of one. Kind of a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Claire! The format here on blogspot just isn't conducive too all the photos that go into it. But I'll post links here so you won't have to keep track. I'll take care of you! :)

    TVBlogster - I want to set w/ TG too and discuss Mad Men and drink martinis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, want COSMOS with Tim Gunn, and we'd discuss...well, we'd only be able to discuss MY wardrobe, because anything else I'd try to discuss would be marred by the disgusted look on his face as he saw my usual T-shirt/jeans ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I FINALLY get to watch this show!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails