Monday, August 13, 2012

"The Tutorialists" - Episode 1: How To Fry An Egg

People.  It's been a good couple of weeks.  Stand up gigs are a'happenin'.  Click HERE for two stand-up dates for THIS SATURDAY, August 18th.  One gig at 5pm, the other at 10pm.  Yeah.  I've arrived.

Also a delight in my life right now is that my webseries, "The Tutorialists" with Hannelore Williams (who you will recognize as the "Apology Girl" from a recently released clip from Louis CK's show, "Louie") has launched and it is RIDICULOUS.  We love it.  It delights us.  Please take a look and if you like it, please pass it along. I'm sure there's someone in your life that could use a good tutorial on how to fry an egg. Especially me. Cuz I apparently still don't know. Watch and see!





Keep up with me on Twitter at @JenniferEolin (no longer @thenewoldbiddy - RIP) and on my fan page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails