Saturday, May 8, 2010

If you're in NYC tonight with nothing to do...

...and you liked Whose Line Is It Anyway, then come watch me improvise with ComedySportz NYC!  

For those of you who have been reading my blog for awhile, you know that I played in LA with ComedySportz for 4 years.  Before that, I was with TheatreSports.  Basically, I'll be in any improv group that has "sports/z" in the title because I'm that athletic. HAHAHHHAAA!  See.  Jokes aplenty.  You won't be disappointed.  Mostly.

Click here for tickets and info!  2 drink minimum as well.  Please follow my fan page or Twitter account for upcoming dates!  See you there!  :)


From my final show in LA.
My team mates were all killed.
I survived.
And then I escaped from LA.
(See - seriously, I'm that funny all the time...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails